MP3 Audio Sample
The original, bestselling guide to treating chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia—now completely revised and updated.
This long-awaited updated edition of From Fatigued to Fantastic! includes the most up-to-date information, as well as state-of-the-art protocols and treatment plans that you can implement on your own or with the help of your physician. The answers are in your hands, with clearly organized, easy-to-understand information from one of the world's premier researchers in the field of CFS and FMS.
Finally, the most current and reliable source for those suffering from chronic fatigue and pain is here and ready to make your life better.
● Presenting Dr. Teitelbaum's newest research on a recently discovered simple treatment that dramatically increases energy, decreases pain and anxiety, and improves cognition
● Timely and revolutionary ideas on how to optimize your immune system and how to easily eliminate sugar cravings
● Added section devoted to Mind, Body, & Spirit and the interplay between immunity and the psyche
● Proven author with stellar track who offers the compassionate understanding of one who has himself battled and overcome these disorders
● Growing interest in topic
Author Jacob Teitelbaum, M. D.
Narrated by Rick Adamson
Publication date Sep 29, 2020
Running time 13 hrs 4 min
You can’t view any supplemental PDF materials before you buy From Fatigued to Fantastic!. If you purchased it elsewhere, please enter the access code provided in the beginning of the audio to view the supplemental material. All access codes should be entered in lowercase letters. PDF software is required to view the supplemental PDF.
That code is not valid