MP3 Audio Sample
If you or someone you care about are trapped in a web of coercive control, this book provides answers, hope, and a way out.
When you are showered with attention, it can feel incredibly romantic and can blind you to hints of problems ahead. But what happens when attentiveness becomes domination? In some relationships, the desire to control leads to jealousy, gaslighting, threats, micromanaging—even physical violence. If you or someone you care about are trapped in a web of coercive control, this book provides answers, hope, and a way out. Lisa Aronson Fontes draws on both professional expertise and personal experience to help you:
● Recognize controlling behaviors of all kinds.
● Understand why this destructive pattern occurs.
● Determine whether you are in danger and if your partner can change.
● Protect yourself and your kids.
● Find the support and resources you need.
● Take action to improve or end your relationship.
Running time 7 hrs